Thursday, August 06, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Several people in blogdom do Thankful Thursday. Here's mine for today.

2 Samuel 22:50
Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,And sing praises to Your name.
Psalm 30:12
To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 2:14
14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
Revelation 11:16-17
16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:
"We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

All honor and glory to YOU Father God. I'm so thankful of Your gift to me, Jesus, Your son; to save me from an eternal life of torment in hell. I thank You Father God for all Your children You put in my life to encourage me, lift me up, and keep me accountable through Your words and testimonies. I lay myself completely before You and give myself to You. Use me for Your will and purpose Father. I'm Yours! I, prostrate, fall before You Father God in obedience to You.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks and Honor to our Father.. Great post and thank you for your continued encouragement to me.
    Love to you.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete