Sunday, August 09, 2009

Blessings in Trust

If God can bring blessing from the broken body of Jesus and glory from something that's as obscene as the cross, He can bring blessing from my problems and my pain and my unanswered prayer. I just have to trust Him. - Anne Graham Lotz

1 Chronicles 5:20
And they were helped against them, and the Hagrites were delivered into their hand, and all who were with them, for they cried out to God in the battle. He heeded their prayer, because they put their trust in Him.
Psalm 25:2
O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me.
Psalm 32:10
Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; But he who trusts in the LORD, mercy shall surround him.
Psalm 34:8
Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

Where do your trusts lie? In Jesus; who gave His life at Calvary for ALL who accept His wondrous gift? What's the worst thing that can happen for you putting your trust in God? A blessing; any blessing? I'd rather be blessed than cursed. God's timing is not our timing. However, He does have good timing. I've experienced it myself. A saved life! Seek God and be blessed.




5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kimberly, for this beautiful video. It's one of my favorite songgs and I enjoyed singing along!

    As I seek God, I am blessed indeed.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! We occasionally sing it at church and it is always moving to me.

    I agree, in trusting God what have we got to lose? He is a good God.

    Sonya Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post Kimberly. I have felt a strong correlation between my pain and that of Christ's over the last week, and I'm certain it's a lesson for me to think beyond myself when it comes to both physical pain and life's trials. I particularly like Psalm 25:2. Thank you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly--thanks for the reminder--it's all good with Jesus as Romans 8:28 reminds us. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and truthful post. Thank you, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete