Sunday, July 19, 2009

Out Of Bondage

Romans 8:20-21
For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Galatians 5:1-3
Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

I'm bound no more to this world! How about you? Seek the Lord and accept His Great Gift, Jesus Christ, our Savior. The shackles be loosed and you will be let free. Free from these Earthly ties. Free from the sin that binds you. You, no more have to be subjected to the wiles of the adversary. Seek Jesus and be free. He's there before You waiting. Be blessed by His presence and ride the waves of Jesus to Glory. Praise God!

Prayer: Jesus, I lift up the lost souls to YOU. I pray that their shackles will be loosed and they will be free in You. Free to roam and to praise You. Free from the adversary. As You said, "It is finished". The adversary has no hold on us any longer. I fall prostrate before YOU Father, giving You thanks for the love You have for each life. I thank You in advance for hearing and answering my prayer. In Jesus' name, amen.

Soak up the Lord in this music video.




3 comments:

  1. I'm free, praise God! Have a great week.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! The devil has no hold on us! Hallelujah! And may we make a point to reach out to others who are still in his shackles. Thank you for that great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen amen amen..oh sweet sister, as I read this post, my hand was raised to our Father in prayer..and I join you also in agreement with the prayer..Blessings precious sister...

    ReplyDelete