Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hope Quote

clipped from www.beliefnet.com

God's Grace

"What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God." - Rick Warren

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.
Romans 12:2-5
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. 3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. 4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful messages and reminders of HOPE and GRACE in GOD.

    Thank you for sharing the blessing with us today Kimberly.

    May God's grace continue to be upon your life.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly,

    Good quote from Rick Warren. It's so easy for us to overreact to any given situation when it takes us by surprise. I find great peace and comfort in knowing that nothing takes the Lord by surprise. In fact, He is probably already at work on the situation.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete