Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Word of God

Below is a video that my blog friend, Elaine from Peace for the Journey, posted on her blog yesterday. If you'll look to the left column of my blog you will see a tag to her blog. And for those of you who read my blog that follow Elaine; I apologize for the repeat. However, for those of you who don't follow Elaine; my hope is this post will spur you to follow her blog. There are so many wonderful teachings in devotional blogging.

Elaine quoted a piece of scripture that you can read here:

"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him." (1 John 2:27).




2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly, thank you for posting. Yes, I did watch it yesterday over at Elaine's but always good to hear/see her again and to share in the Word with you.

    Bless you dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Elaine's good word. I enjoyed seeing another sister blogging via video. And I will pop over and thank her and encourage her.

    God bless you,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete