Monday, March 23, 2009

The Prosperity Gospel



We got to get it right folks. Misleading unbelievers to a pack of lies and idolatry is just burying them where they are and burying yourselves with them. I don't know about "you", but I refuse to be a party to lies. I refuse to take part in selling a bill of goods. God alone is good enough. God alone is IT! None of the material things in life will save you and get you to Heaven. You "MUST" repent of your sin & not turn back & accept Christ as your personal savior through HIS all sufficient grace to make it to glory [Heaven, to be with Christ for eternity].

God's words says:

Acts 15:11
11 We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.”

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. 9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.

That's it! God is good enough! His grace is sufficient!



3 comments:

  1. When I first saw this video months ago, I wept. I LOVED how strong his words are. I agree with this and plan to post it on my blog someday too. It's so sad that we are focused on what we have rather than our GIVER!

    Thanks for your passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--Jesus, minus everything else is more than enough. Thanks for the reminder--God has been speaking to me along the same lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the same guy that did the video from the other day? Sounds like him. So powerful! Thanks for sharing, Kimberly, and for being such a wellspring of support for me. Love you.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete