Monday, March 02, 2009

Unfailing Love


Psalm 52:8-9
8 But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.
   I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.
9 I will praise you forever, O God,
   for what you have done.
   I will trust in your good name
   in the presence of your faithful people.

I was touched this morning as I read peace for the journey. God is using Elaine in a way that's reaching out to many. Personally, I'm one who is being touched by her words from God. As I read that post and then at the end watched her video; I couldn't help but cry out to GOD and thank HIM for His unfailing love for me and you and you and you. Yes, he has unfailing love for ALL of you and me. He doesn't play favorites. God is a god of mercy & grace. He loves everyone alike.

Thank You Father God for Your mercy, grace & unconditional love. It doesn't matter what we've done or not done in life. YOU love us in spite of ourselves. I am not able to comprehend that kind of love Father, but I do not have to for You to express it. I pray that we could ALL seek YOU and Your love for us and fall on our faces before You in gratitude. I'm grateful Father that You would take such a sinner as myself into Your kingdom. I pray for others who haven't accepted Your free gift to them of salvation and that they will accept it and be able to be one of Your chosen ones into Eternity. I thank YOU in Jesus' precious name, amen.



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you Kimberly regarding Elaine. I just left her blog. Awesome!

    Thank you for being a blessing as well. The Lord uses you to share HIM with all of us.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete