Saturday, March 28, 2009

God's Grace

I do not at all understand the mystery of grace--only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us. ~Anne Lamott

Romans 3:21-26
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God set forth as a propitiation (atonement) by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance (showing patience) God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

I so am undeserving of God's gift to me. But, because HE is who HE is the gift if given to me free of charge. I accept YOUR gift Father God. I didn't have to pay for it because Jesus did. My debts are forgiven, my sins washed away by God's grace to me. That gift is also offered to you, yes, you. As you can see in His word above it states ALL. Not some, but all, have been given this gift. HE loves everyone alike. He holds no prejudices. He has no favorites. We are ALL equal in His sight! If you haven't accepted this free gift, I extend the invitation to you. Accept Christ as your savior and receive the gift of God's grace. You can find a place here>>>>> God's simple plan of salvation. Send me a message if you need assistance.

Lord Jesus, I pray for the new believer who just accepted Your gift of salvation through Your grace. I pray that You show them the way Father God. Give them the wisdom to find the right bible believing, teaching & preaching church to feed their soul. I thank You Father God for giving us the undeserving gift of salvation through Your grace. In Jesus' name, amen.





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful message. May the Holy Spirit lead people here that need to receive the gift of God's grace -- salvation through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord!

    May lives be touched and turned around for "good" by the GRACE of our GOD! He is so amazing!

    Love you and Blessed Saturday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for living to build up His kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great version of the song. I'll be singing it at church around Easter. Also, a great movie!

    Have a great week~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The WORD is always powerful! Thank you for sharing God's grace and this video.

    ReplyDelete