Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good News




Mark 16:14-16
14 Still later he appeared to the eleven disciples as they were eating together. He rebuked them for their stubborn unbelief because they refused to believe those who had seen him after he had been raised from the dead.
15 And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. 16 Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned.

How are you doing? Are you stuck in the four walls of the church building? Or are you stuck in yourself?

God's word is pretty clear on what we are here on Earth to do. Let's get busy. There's much work to be done. There's not much time.

Dear Father God, I pray that you speak to my heart and all the others and convict us to go share Your Good News to everyone. I thank You for Your gift of salvation and love. A love so great we are not able to comprehend. With this love holiday just days away I pray that Your love will reach everyone in some fashion. Thank You Father God. In Jesus' name, amen.

6 comments:

  1. I am posting tomorrow on a subject similar to this. It is time to get busy!! Sometimes we have to step out of the church walls to minister.

    Have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, I so agree with you. Thank you for your comment.

    I haven't mentioned this but my husband & I just joined a motorcycle ministry called Bikers For Christ in our area. We are very impressed with the ministry. It reaches out to the lowest of low and offers the hope of salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Amen to your prayer and the
    Scripture! Our pastor is doing an emphasis on inviting and reaching the lost. Time does seem short.

    And I did not know that God Tube was now Tangle. Glad you shared the video.

    Blessings to you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lord laid it on my heart to use it in my post. So, volia!

    Lora, thanks for visiting and commenting.

    I love to hear from my followers to know how they feel and if my posts are reaching out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the t-angle video when they first switched over! Loved what he had to say. Such a fresh perspective about reaching the lost. I'm all in! Blessings to you this love day.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this video. I joined Tangle, but still don't get it.

    :)

    Valuable truth about our commission.

    Hugs,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete