Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I will run to YOU!

Today as I visited, like everyday, my friend Tea With Tiffany's blog her question is "Who will you serve?" As I read her post I felt moved by the Holy Spirit. I'm convicted. I'm a lazy bum by all standards. But, because God's grace & mercy HE has already forgiven me and is calling me to HIM. The below video was my response to Tiffany. Who or what will you run to, serve? I implore you "now" to get down on your face before the Lord and seek HIS forgiveness and receive it. HE will take you in HIS arms. It doesn't matter what your sin is. God loves you! Run to HIM! He will comfort you. Praise God!

I will run to you


Psalm 68:19
Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day he carries us in his arms.
Mark 10:16
And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them.

7 comments:

  1. You've introduced me to yet another *new to me song*! The Lord has been convicting me of the choice I have in each and every situation and opportunity. Your post just confirmed what He has been saying to me - I will either follow the flesh or the Spirit.

    Bless you Kimberely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see your smiling face Lora. I'm so glad this blog post confirms the Lord's message to you. Praise God! Seek God first! You won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're God's good bum! He loves you and longs to use you mightily for his kingdom purposes. Thanks for joining me on the road and being such a wonderful encourager.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, I embrace you and your words as I lay at our Lord's feet with you. Running to Him always.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kimberly for posting on my blog. I did have an amazing missions trip. I do want to run to Him with my entire life.

    Blessings,

    katiegfromtennessee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kimberly for being such an amazing friend of prayer...thats my favorite kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally am watching this beautiful video today. Friday morning. What a good morning gift! Thank you. I'm running to Him.

    Words don't describe my gratitude for friends like you who love Jesus with your life!

    Love ya,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete