Friday, January 30, 2009

Soul Phone



Isaiah 50:2, 4-5, 10-11
2a-d Why, when I came, was there no man?
   Why, when I called, was there none to answer?
   Is My hand shortened at all that it cannot redeem?
   Or have I no power to deliver?
4 "The Lord GOD has given Me
   The tongue of the learned,
   That I should know how to speak
   A word in season to him who is weary.
   He awakens Me morning by morning,
   He awakens My ear
   To hear as the learned.
10 "Who among you fears the LORD?
    Who obeys the voice of His Servant?
   Who walks in darkness
   And has no light?
   Let him trust in the name of the LORD
   And rely upon his God.
11a Look, all you who kindle a fire,
   Who encircle yourselves with sparks:
   Walk in the light of your fire and in the
   sparks you have kindled--

Obedience is tough. It's easy in today's society to ignore the call of God and keep going with our day to day life without HIS guidance & wisdom. Are you distracted with life? Are you weary? Answer God's call. You won't regret it! That is my Friday's challenge to you.

4 comments:

  1. Answer God's call.

    LOVE this!!

    Thanks for the picture and words from the word.

    Have a great weekend,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany... I'm glad it blessed you. Thanks for visiting and leaving your mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Kimberely! I tend to get very distracted so the picture and the Word were great reminders.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lora, isn't it interesting how little things are great reminders? Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete