Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am the LORD

Isaiah 45:5-8
5 I am the Lord;
      there is no other God.
   I have equipped you for battle,
      though you don’t even know me,
6 so all the world from east to west
      will know there is no other God.
   I am the Lord, and there is no other.
    7 I create the light and make the darkness.
   I send good times and bad times.
      I, the Lord, am the one who does these things.
8 “Open up, O heavens,
      and pour out your righteousness.
   Let the earth open wide
      so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together.
      I, the Lord, created them.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm, the word "battle" bounces off the page here. And to think you posted this yesterday. I hear you, Lord. I praise You today and forevermore.

    Thank you for offering me your prayers and your friendship. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany... the Lord has given me such a love for you and your blog. I'd be crazy not to love up on your and your blog. You're a true warrior for God!

    ReplyDelete