Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill In -- #108

ffi

1. Oh, I am so in love with GOD!

2. Love changes, big and little.

3. During church, I was sleepy.

4. Blast; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be curled up under the warm covers of my bed.

6. My desktop pc is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include working at the clinic for a bit and Sunday, I want to enjoy and soak up the love of God with my church family!

To get a crisp clean fill in form click on the image at the top. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. A movie sounds good. Now to pick a worthy one...

    Happy weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I had fun imagining what I would put in there!

    In His Graces~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by.

    I did finally get to watch a movie with my husband. We watched "Employee of the month". It's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete