Sunday, January 25, 2009

God's Message to you...




My prayer is that you receive this message and that you will pass it along. There are those who really need this message. Many feel alone and unworthy of God's love. No, we may not deserve it. However, God wants us to accept this free gift of salvation. He wishes that non perish.Matthew 18:14 says: Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. And John 10:28 says: And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. God loves each one individually for who they are.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    Your slide show is precious. I wish everyone on earth could see it - more than that - just know it. KNOW how much God loves them.

    Thanks so much for the encouraging words you left over at my place. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kimberly! Worth sharing and worth passing on. We hear so many things all day long but just hearing that the LORD LOVES YOU is something many do not hear. It's our responsibility to share Him with them so they'll know.

    Love you Kimberly and Jesus loves you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful message and video pictures Kimberly. Seeing this brings the song with the words "God loves you" to my mind. I believe it's a song I've heard Chonda Pierce sing.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete