Friday, October 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday -- God's Grace!

Colossians 3:12-16
12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (NKJV)

I'm simply thankful that God has seen fit to show us His grace. We don't deserve however. This is how much He loves us and wants a relationship with each of us.

If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursdays click on "Mr. Linky" [the image below].

4 comments:

  1. I know today's Friday... but, I missed this yesterday... So, here it is! LOL Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRACE, a word with many meanings in my life. Deep healing. And beauty.

    Thank you for being thankful for God's grace. Love this reminder. I'm there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your comments on Reverb. Wanted you to know that I prayed for your daughter today. I pray that God gives you wisdom and peace beyond understanding to be her mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This girl is one thankful girl...even if its not Thursday...hehe! These words warm my heart and encourage me to the core...that our God loves us a ton!

    ReplyDelete