Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Truth

I have been truthful all along the way. The truth is more interesting, and if you tell the truth you never have to cover your tracks.
Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, January 04, 2004




John 3:21
But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”




The Real Live Preacher has a good grasp on truth. I tend to agree with that quote. If you tell the truth all along you do not have to worry about covering your tracks. You can rest easy. You will not have people breathing down your neck ready to pounce on you at the next opportunity you lie. You have nothing to hide when you tell the truth.



Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus, Father God, I pray that I will be truthful all along and not covering up my tracks. I pray for forgiveness of any untruths I have been a part of. I ask You for guidance to do the right thing. I pray these thing gratefully in Jesus Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment