Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Darkness

The day is for honest men, the night for thieves.
Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC),
Iphigenia in Tauris, circa 412 B.C.



Proverbs 4:18-20
But the path of the just is like the shining sun,
That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
The way of the wicked is like darkness;
They do not know what makes them stumble.
My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings.



Euripides was very smart in saying that quote.

God's word above in Proverbs agrees with Euripides.

God's light will shine and light the way for us when we
follow HIS path, the straight and narrow.

Prayer: Dear God I pray for your guidance to lead me down the straight and narrow path in Your shining light that never runs dim. I pray that I do not stray into the darkness and go down the dark path. Gratefully in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment