Friday, May 17, 2013

5 Minute Friday | Song | {20130517}

Five Minute Friday
It's Friday! Yay!

Time to take 5 minutes and share.

Today's prompt: Song


When I hear or read the word song I simply think lyrics vocalized... to music or not!

Then, I recall... "There's a song in my heart!" There's a lot to be said for that.

When people are happy they sing songs of joy. When people are sad they sing songs of blues.

I also recall... Song Bird. Even the birds sing songs. They whistle out their tunes. I love the sound of birds singing. I'm a morning lark. So, when I wake from my slumber and get my day going... I hear the birds singing their morning song. They whistle while they work. Scratching and picking away at the dirt to get their breakfast and some to even take food back to the nest to feed their flock.

I love to live life with a skip in my step and a song in my heart!

Click the image linked to Lisa-Jo Baker's Five Minute Friday.

1 comment:

  1. bird song early in the morning ... the best alarm clock ever!

    thanks, Kimberly!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete