Wednesday, October 24, 2012

God Given Purpose

We all struggle with "What's our purpose in life". I've been dealing with my own trials in this regard.

Today, I started reading online articles. I wasn't even sure what I was looking for. I just knew I needed to find some answers.

One major answer that I came upon was pretty mind blowing because God's timing is always perfect.

That answer was found >here<. In Shana Schutte's article posted at Focus on the Family's website. Go and read it. I'm still processing the power of the message and unwrapping it all.

1 comment:

  1. It's taken me a long time to make peace with this entire idea of "finding my purpose." This is the conclusion I've come up with . . .

    "To know God and, then, out of that knowing, to lead others to know the same."

    Everything else is second to this one overriding purpose. I'll check out the article.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete