Saturday, September 08, 2012

Then Sings My Soul - [20120908]

then sings my soul
Click above image to join Amy
in Then Sings My Soul Saturday!


This is not the typical song video. I came across this video while searching for a song video. I have Steven Furdick's "Sun Stand Still" eBook. I started reading it, and got distracted. I've not gotten to the point in the book where he talks about the Faith Confessions mentioned in the video. My soul was lifted as I watched this video. I SO needed this. I hope and pray it speaks to the hearts of those who "SO" need it, today.

Please, be patient and take the time to watch it all the way through. You will be blessed.



2 comments:

  1. I believe he hit it right on the mark! That was a great lesson!
    Thanks Kimberly!
    Happy Saturday!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a good reminder. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete