Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins [20120817]

ffi
Click above image to
join Amy and see what
others have posted.

And...here we go!

1. When life was much simpler.
2. Where life leads, I will follow.
3. However, life goes on.
4. Why is a question everyone asks in their lifetime.
5. Time will tell.
6. What if, leads to a grand imagination.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a visit to the chiropractor, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Tillicum Village with honey's work and Sunday, I want to figure out what in the world is going on!


3 comments:

  1. Och, I hope your visit to the chiropractor goes OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Your weekend Kimberly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not been to Tillicum Village in a eon. What a wonderful destination!

    Something tells me you're enjoying these sunny summer days, as am I. Is there anyplace more glorious than the Pacific NW at such times?

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete