Monday, November 07, 2011

[30 Days of Thanksgiving]

I do most of my posts on Google Plus these days. I provide, here in this blog, a link to the original post. Google Plus is an awesome way for your posts to get noticed. I have people +1 my posts that I don't even have circled. I don't know who they are. They aren't people I would not normally or typically circle. If they comment I simply +1 their comment to thank them for stopping by.

For the month of November there's a meme: 30 Days of Thankfulness. I don't know where it started. I just saw people on facebook posting it. Then I noticed it on blog posts. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and post my 30 days of thanksgiving as well. So, here's the link to my post for today: 2011.11.07. Please stop by and comment or simply +1 my post. If you don't have a g+ account, activate one and get started. Circle me. Go to my profile and see my posts. You'll find posts from me and others with guides to help you use g+. It's not hard.

Happy Monday my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this was the sign I was waiting for Lady Gladiatar about G+. I like this idea of 30 days of thankfulness and would love to jump into it too.

    Blessing tuesday in god presence

    Grace

    P.S : may I ask your interpretation of this parable if you have time let me know thank you.


    http://blog.my-telepropartner.com/2011/11/04/his-word-friday-the-parable-of-the-tenants/

    ReplyDelete