Saturday, June 18, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday [20110618]


Click image to join Amy.
My blog friend over at Peace for the journey, Elaine, wrote about an experience she had with music over the course of the past year. She shared the music video below. I simply came undone when reading her post and listening to the song. The song touched my soul today. It's something I needed. Many of you know about my accident last year and then corrective surgery on my knee. Something inside me died with that accident. I've been struggling a lot over this past year. Please be blessed by the song.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful song, thank you for sharing.

    Blessing
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad this song ministered to you. She's got such a raw heart before God. It comes through with her music.

    Love you.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete