Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday [20100930]


Click image to participate in Iris' TT.
Next month will be a different host for Oct.


Click image to participate at Greg's General Store.


Here we are. The last day of September. Autumn is well on its way. Some are reporting that it's still *hot* in their area. Some are reporting the rains have started. I can claim the rains. It has been unusually warm for us this time of year. However, it has not been hot like in some areas. I for one love Autumn. It's my most favorite season out of all.

Well, my thankfuls. I've had a very busy Summer. In part, due to my massage work in the beginning of Summer. Then, in August, I had a motorcycle accident and was injured. I had to have surgery two weeks ago to correct the knee injury resulting from accident. As some Australians would say, I've been through the wars. I'm now in post surgery recovery. I'm so very thankful it all went very well in surgery and also with my post surgery follow up with the Dr.

I'm most thankful for all the blessings God bestows on me and my husband. He never ceases to amaze me with His grace and mercy.

I know this might sound strange, but, I'm thankful that the bank is taking our house back finally and that God has already provided a place for us to live with our BIG dog, Misa.

It's your turn. What are you thankful for on this Thursday... and everyday? You can choose to use one TT or both.

Do you have any prayer requests or praises to share? Leave me a comment with just one word to describe what you'd like a prayer for or a praise for.


8 comments:

  1. Fall colors astound me every year. We have just begun to change here...we're just so thankful the horribly hot, humid summer is over. I took our dog for a walk and the cool air just made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious friend,

    No matter what GOD always makes a way doesn't He?! Amen!

    I'm thankful for everything but this moment I'm thankful that we can be thankful together toward our BIG GOD. He's more than worthy to receive our thanksgiving.

    Much love and prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that your surgery and post-surgery is going well. I am thankful with you that God has provided you with a new home.

    Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us.

    Love & peace,
    <>< Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...so sorry to hear about your accident. My son loves KTM's and he went "sailing" over a cliff two years ago. Thank God he wasn't injured badly and... he learned a great lesson! Hope your leg feels much better soon so you can enjoy your bike again! And I'm so glad God has provided you with a new home for you and your doggie love! They are so important to our lives! We just had to recently say good bye to our dear dog and the house just isn't the home it was without him...(you can see a picture of him under "personal" in my blog.)
    What am I thankful for...so many things but since I'm new to blogging I think I have to say finding out how many people there are "out there" who love God as much as we do! The TV just doesn't represent that any more!
    Ann
    P.S. I'm your newest "follower!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Kimberly!
    Thanks so much for your kind words about our dog, Harry. Your Misa is just gorgeous!!She(he?) has such luxurious fur that my fingers itch to rub and the kindest eyes! Give him (her?) a big hug from me! (I think hugs from my doggie are the things I miss most... I'd say, "Give me a hug, Harry!" and up he'd trot to stand so I could wrap my arms around him and squeeze and squeeze. Of course that would get his tail wagging back and forth and all around and then he'd normally offer me his present!)
    God bless and I hope your new home is a very happy one full of many blessings for you all!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize you had gone through surgery. I'm glad you're on the other side of it, hopefully healing and feeling up to speed these days.

    I have so very much to be thankful for... tonight, I'm thankful for good drs. and medicine that work in conjunction with the Father's healing work in me. It's good to be well-loved and cared for.

    Take good care,Kimberly.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have had a difficult year! But you know the truth. You are in God's hands. And He always takes care of His people. I pray He reminds you of that as you continue to recover from surgery & move into your new home.

    Hang in there my friend!
    God's not finished with you yet!

    ReplyDelete