Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday [20100930]


Click image to participate in Iris' TT.
Next month will be a different host for Oct.


Click image to participate at Greg's General Store.


Here we are. The last day of September. Autumn is well on its way. Some are reporting that it's still *hot* in their area. Some are reporting the rains have started. I can claim the rains. It has been unusually warm for us this time of year. However, it has not been hot like in some areas. I for one love Autumn. It's my most favorite season out of all.

Well, my thankfuls. I've had a very busy Summer. In part, due to my massage work in the beginning of Summer. Then, in August, I had a motorcycle accident and was injured. I had to have surgery two weeks ago to correct the knee injury resulting from accident. As some Australians would say, I've been through the wars. I'm now in post surgery recovery. I'm so very thankful it all went very well in surgery and also with my post surgery follow up with the Dr.

I'm most thankful for all the blessings God bestows on me and my husband. He never ceases to amaze me with His grace and mercy.

I know this might sound strange, but, I'm thankful that the bank is taking our house back finally and that God has already provided a place for us to live with our BIG dog, Misa.

It's your turn. What are you thankful for on this Thursday... and everyday? You can choose to use one TT or both.

Do you have any prayer requests or praises to share? Leave me a comment with just one word to describe what you'd like a prayer for or a praise for.