Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I Surrender All"


Have you surrendered all to Jesus? If not, why? What's holding you back? What have you to lose in surrendering? You lose the self pity, shame, doubt, fear and all those negativities that satan deceives us with. I've been there! Romans 12:1 says: And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice--the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him.

God is waiting for you to just reach out to Him and lay it all at His feet and leave it there with Him. Let Him envelope you with His mercy & grace to fill you and overflow you to spill out around you. His love is so deep and powerful none can compare! Praise be to HIS Holy Name!
Prayer: Dear Jesus, Father God, there's hurting people out there. I lift them to You Father to meet their needs in a way only You can do Father. It is undeniably You who meets our every need. I seek healing in all ways for these hurting people Father. You know each one personally... because You created them. You knew them before they were even known. I lift their souls to You Father pleaded for their mercy. I pray that You use me in whatever way You need to Father. I'm a vessel for You. In Jesus' name, amen!

Next step: Now it's your turn. Will you seek God and surrender your all to Him? Pray to HIM and give your burdens to Him. He will gladly take them. You can't have them back. When you give them to Him, they stay with Him. Stop your self pity and get up... take your bed... go; your faith has healed you. That's what Jesus told those who sought Him for healing. Seek faith in God.

5 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful/tender heart for the Lord my sister!

    Surrendering all to Jesus...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Can we give this gospel message too much? I don't think so. And the song is such a wonderful & weighty reminder of the cost: ALL.

    Blessings, my friend. Stay dry. I'm hoping to pack along some sun when I head to Seattle tomorrow for a 12 day dose of grandmothering.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect song for what I'm feeling---I do surrender all to HIM!

    Enjoyed this post today! What a song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a powerful and beautiful witness for Jesus, a wonderful reminder for all!

    ReplyDelete