Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hillsong Live - A Beautiful Exchange | Jun 29: LISTEN FREE!

Raise your hands in worship and praise with me as you listen and soak in the presence of The LORD! Be blessed. I get tingles all over as the group plays music and stands back and lets the mob of worshipers sing out to the LORD! PRAISE HIS NAME!!!
[Note: this video is a full 35 minute live concert from June 29th, 2010. Do not let the time deter you from watching/listening. You "will" be blessed and feel God's presence. Let HIM wash over you and carry Him with you in your day!]
God's word says in:
Exodus 15:2:
The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

Psalm 9:2
I will be glad and rejoice in You;I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.

Psalm 22:25
My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;I will pay My vows before those who fear Him.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you Kimberly, Blessings, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for your ministry and friendship. May GOD be your strength and song.

    And I love Hillsong. I tell my kids I will be under the night sky in a foreign land someday worshipping with them. :) I'm a dreamer. Yes!

    ReplyDelete