Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday [20100325]

Thankful Thursday
Click images to join Greg & Laurie
for the respective Thankful Thursday
or click both and do, as I, both.


I love how my bloggy friend SusanD stated how she gets to choose her day. We should all take on this mindset.

I'm thankful that I have a Father in Heaven who allows me choices. I choose to be proactive and positive. You can be grateful or a curmudgeon. It's your choice; happy or grouchy. I choose happy. It makes for a much better day! Don't you agree?

If you've been following my blog at all you've noticed that I have stated how I feel convicted to be obedient to God's calling into a speaking ministry. I have an opportunity to attend a conference this Summer to equip me to do so. I trust God will show me how to accomplish this task.

Also, sometime this Summer, we're going to move to a new house. There's been a lot going on in the economy. Changes need to be made to accommodate our needs. I'm thankful God is steering this vessel.

I'm thankful that this season is bringing things to life because our Creator chose and planned it that way. I love color. I love the sound of the birds. I love the blue sky. I love the sounds of the crashing waves on the shores. It's a beautiful place to spend my human existence. It gives me incentive to strive for Heaven. A place that is incomprehensibly more than one can imagine to be far greater than anything Earth can offer. Amen.

How will you choose to live your day?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post of thanksgiving. What a blessing to be called to serve the Lord through speaking. Trusting Him with you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, and all of the seasons of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list. Thank you so much for joining in this week. Please come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list...and what an awesome opportunity for you this summer!!
    I always choose to be happy...why not??

    Praises!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen on the choices GOD gives to us!

    Praying all goes well with your house move and speaking ministry as the LORD leads and as you continue to trust in Him.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete