Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday [20100304]



I am joining with Greg C. over at Greg's General Store and Laurie at Women Taking a Stand for
Thankful Thursday today.
Click the respective image and/or links above to join in. Greg is our new sponsor/host. Laurie is not new but it's her turn in the rotation cycle of hosts.
It's an honor to be supporting both these TT Memes. Thank you to those who keep them going. It's a great way to honor God and to encourage and bless others.

Today, I need encouragement and support. I have a struggle going on inside me.

I want to give thanks to God for remaining steadfast and faithful to me. HE is my strong-tower.
Psalm 61:2-4
2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3 For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah
Even though times get tough, You remain strong and protect me. Praise Your holy name.



8 comments:

  1. in my prayers! God will see you through whatever your struggling with

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers sister. I have a verse on my TT post -

    Psalm 120:1 "In my distress, I cried to the LORD and He heard me"

    Hang on to that truth sweet one. He will hear your cry and He will answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your support. God appreciates it too and he will watch over you and protect you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pour out your heart to him, like you would a friend...He is our strong tower for sure! He will settle you down on the inside, quiet you in HIS love, so you can trust and know He's got you covered!
    Listen for the whisper!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever it is you are going through, just turn to Him. He is our rock and refuge. Psalm 91:2 :)

    Thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I'm praying for you dear sister. I love you.

    Psalm 27:13-14

    ReplyDelete