Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen - [20100331]

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? Yucko
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Leave me alone and let me breath.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? Sure, as long as I don't have to be in the rain.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? Jesus - on the back of my left hand.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? Tattoo.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? Worship and praise God for giving Jesus as my savior.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? None, blech.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? My egg rolls last night for dinner.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? Blessed Child by Bill Bright & Ted Dekker.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? Floors
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? One
12. Which color makes you happiest? Purple

4 comments:

  1. I want to eat those egg rolls! They look so good!

    Also I think that is an awesome answer to the tattoo and where you would have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum on the egg rolls. So you not into candy. I love candy but really seldom eat it anymore. Jesus sounds like a great tattoo.
    Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. Love purple toss in some yellow and green and I'm a happy girl.

    Have a blessed Easter!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter plans:
    1. Go to church.
    2. Have a big dinner at my daughter in laws.
    3. Get all my grandchildren loaded with sugar so they can bug their parents.
    4. Go home and go to bed early so I can get in the morning and play on The Old Geezer Blog.

    Have a great Easter,

    Ron

    ReplyDelete