Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill-ins [20100319]


Click image to participate in the fun!

And...here we go!
  1. Today I will be whatever God wants me to be.
  2. What a shame and I say why not?
  3. What do you think of The Son.
  4. At God's Table, it's free Pastry Day for Eternity, won't you come join me?
  5. People say that what we're all seeking is liberty, justice & love.
  6. The image I cherish most is the day I meet my Savior, Jesus-Praise HIM.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm not looking forward to viewing a possible new home, tomorrow my plans include going for a fun motorcycle ride with friends and Sunday, I want to humbly proclaim HIM to all those near me, physically, virtually, and emotionally!


3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful fill-ins :) thanks for dropping by! love the #3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random thoughts sure give us a better picture of the heart behind them. Thank you.

    Blessing galore,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here is warming up. I was over to a friends house and he was cleaning his antique Indian motorcycle collection.

    ReplyDelete