Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank You, O Lord!


Psalm 26
A Psalm of David.
1 Vindicate me, O LORD,
         For I have walked in my integrity.
         I have also trusted in the LORD;
         I shall not slip.
2 Examine me, O LORD, and prove me;
         Try my mind and my heart.
3 For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes,
         And I have walked in Your truth.
4 I have not sat with idolatrous mortals,
         Nor will I go in with hypocrites.
5 I have hated the assembly of evildoers,
         And will not sit with the wicked.
         
6 I will wash my hands in innocence;
         So I will go about Your altar, O LORD,
7 That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving,
         And tell of all Your wondrous works.
8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of Your house,
         And the place where Your glory dwells.
         
9 Do not gather my soul with sinners,
         Nor my life with bloodthirsty men,
10 In whose hands is a sinister scheme,
         And whose right hand is full of bribes.
         
11 But as for me, I will walk in my integrity;
         Redeem me and be merciful to me.
12 My foot stands in an even place;
         In the congregations I will bless the LORD.


1 comment: