Thursday, January 07, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #158


And here we go! My list for the week. If you'd like to join in just click the image to find original fill-ins, copy & paste and fill in the blanks on your post. Go on; it's fun! Enjoy yourself!
  • 1. There are places to go and people to see.
  • 2. God's breeze will blow those clouds away.
  • 3. Jesus is standing in the gap for you.
  • 4. I can't wait, oh boy!
  • 5. He went out tiger hunting and brought back a bear.
  • 6. Please God, keep my mind from wandering.
  • 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have some play time with my honey, tomorrow my plans include hanging out and relaxin and Sunday, I want to attend church, praise & worship my LORD and fellowship with my Godly family!

8 comments:

  1. I really like number 3. Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing I like about these fun initiatives is how much they tell us about a person's perspective, and heart.

    What fun, but what a way to inventory one's thought-life too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great activities for the weekend.

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing in the gap for me...

    His message to me this morning?

    "I will contend for thee, elaine, I am your salvation." (Psalm 35)

    Have a blessed weekend.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed poking around your other web page, too (In His Hands) and your other blogs. #5 here cracked me up! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with #2 (it's somewhat an answer to mine), but #3 made me cry. Yes, Jesus stands in the gap but I needed the reminder. I'm so blessed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely list! Enjoy worship tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete