Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins [1/29/2010]


Click image
to participate!

And...here we go!
1. Wouldn't it be easier than the alternative?
2. Life is better than ever because of God's blessings!
3. I love the taste of mocha ice cream.
4. The dog likes sleeping in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is be joyful unto the Lord.
6. There's a drip, drip, drip; from the faucet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include working for a couple of hours and Sunday, I want to have some fun!


4 comments:

  1. Soooo agree with #2!!! It is better because of God's blessings!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!
    :) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 2 also. Nice Fill-In. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thew bland of choclate and coffee favors in mocha ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kimberly, got here through mommyba's blog. I am a christian as well and would love to link you up. will that be okay? please drop me a line in my site.

    God bless you.

    erlyn of http://bluerlyn.com, im logged into my husband's google account so it may appear differently

    ReplyDelete