Monday, December 21, 2009

Manic Monday #193


Click the image to join in
and see original for today.

  1. What makes you laugh?
    My husband, Misa, the wonder dog, great comedy movies, just simply fun.

  2. What makes you cry?
    Seeing people hurting, unforgiveness, when I mess up where it upsets others.

  3. What is the best thing about being you?
    Having a wonderful loving husband. Being able to do bodywork to help people recover. Having a great church family, my extended family.


4 comments:

  1. #2 I feel the same way when I inadvertently upset others. It hurts me to the core that I made someone feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answers over at
    http://impressionsinink.blogspot.com
    Thanks.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete