Thursday, December 24, 2009

Friday Fill-ins: #156

And...here we go! Merry Christmas everyone!



ffi
  1. 1. Take off your boots, put up your feet and stay a while.
  2. 2. "Somtime" this century!
  3. 3. I am an imitation of Jesus!
  4. 4. Wanna sit and talk for a bit?
  5. 5. I'd like some fresh old fashioned pumpkin pie with whipped topping on top.
  6. 6. You'll get over it!
  7. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watchin some Christmas movies with my honey, tomorrow my plans include having Christmas fun with family and Sunday, I am going to go to church and worship the *Newborn King--Jesus* with my church family!

Join in on the Friday Fill-Ins fun by clicking the FF image above to access original post. Enjoy your family and be blessed by the reason for the season.


2 comments: