Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday -- 11/05/09



Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
Click images to see original posts.

Today I'm displaying two different Thankful Thursdays. I typically choose one and post. But, today, I'm posting both.

I came to Tea with Tiffany this morning. Visit her. She talks about trials in life and how they benefit us. Once I read somewhere that life is all a test of faith. It builds character and our spiritual muscles. If we let it. Life is tough. Let God use you for His purpose, not yours. You'll be greatly blessed.

Then I came to Sonya's blog: Truth 4 the Journey. With this Thankful Thursday we list five things we're thankful for. Here's my 5 things for this week:
  1. I'm thankful that God loves me so much that He takes me under His wings to protect me.
  2. I'm thankful for my husband, that God is working in our marriage to make us more one in Him. I continue to pray that we grow more and more in the LORD.
  3. I'm thankful that God has led us to a credit counseling place who is going to work with us to save our home.
  4. I'm thankful for all of God's creation. As you can see my previous post, yesterday, Word Filled Wednesday, has an image of the sun at the edge of the water. That is something God gave me this past Summer while we were driving along. I took that picture with my camera on my mobile phone. I have many that God allowed me to capture. I love capturing God's creation in imagery. After all, He's THE artist! I just capture.
  5. I'm thankful that God has seen fit to give me another day to share HIM with others.
What are you thankful for? Please choose one of these or both and post to your own blog. Join in on the Thankful Thursday.


2 comments:

  1. Bless you for sharing your thankful heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great picture! I love capturing the Artist at work! I am always Amazed! Great thankful list!

    ReplyDelete