Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill In #152

ffi
To participate click above image.
  1. Wait! Wait, don't forget, give me a kiss before you go.
  2. Misa followed at once by my side.
  3. The trouble is none at the moment.
  4. My family is many miles away.
  5. With a faint pop the bubbly spewed from the bottle.
  6. The dark clouds are shadowy and ominous.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting and recuperating from being sick, tomorrow my plans include the same as tonight and Sunday, I want to I look forward to seeing my church family and praising and worshiping the LORD!
What about you?

P.S. My husband got a job offer on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. He starts the job this Monday. Join me in praising God for another miracle in our life. AMEN.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and congratulations to your husband on his new job.

    Blessings in Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of your willingness to share your tears and heartache...I get the amazing opportunity to lift a prayer...your precious name Kimberly to our Father! Oh Lord, see her, remind her You catch those tears, You love her, and You Lord will NEVER leave her. Her fear is real...but Lord I ask You to be very REAL to her and remove it...and replace it with MORE of Yourself. In Jesus' name-Amen

    I love you Kimberly...and know He does too!

    ReplyDelete