Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate,
just copy the T.T. button above and paste it into your post.
Next write down five things you are thankful for this week.
It's that easy!


My list:
  1. I am thankful for what God is doing in my life. I must confess and repent of my anger this morning. Father I ask that You help me deal with the situation and speak to my heart as well as the other person involved.
  2. Marriage is hard work. I thank God for my husband daily. I ask You, Father God, to continue to do a blessed work in my marriage. I also ask Father God that you show my husband the place you want him to be for a job to provide for the family.
  3. I thank God for allowing me to be in contact with my daughter.
  4. I thank God for my in person friends that He's placing in my life.
  5. I thankful just to be a child of the most high King. 
My heart aches a bit this morning. I ask for You, Father God, for comfort and to get me through this. I love You Father God, in Jesus' name, amen.


2 comments:

  1. Kimberly, such a heartfelt list or praise and prayers to our father in Heaven. I pray that the heartaches you are feeling this morning are resolved quickly and that you will feel peaceful again very soon.

    ReplyDelete