To join in Thankful Thursday just click the image above to join Sonya, me and others.
Psalm 95:1-3My thankfuls:
1 Oh come, let us sing to the LORD!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
3 For the LORD is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.
3 Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.
- I am thankful for God's grace. Knowing that He has forgiven my offenses (over and over) allows me the opportunity to pass along that grace to others. I guess that's why they call it the circle of love.
- I'm thankful for a loving, caring and kind husband. Even though things get tough he continues to trust God to lead, guide & care for our needs.
- I'm thankful that God sees fit to allow us a roof over our heads, food on the table, transportation, etc.
- I'm thankful for a wonderful church family. They're quite supportive, encouraging and loving.
- I'm thankful for all the blessings God bestows on me and my home!