Sunday, October 04, 2009

More than enough

I watch sermons online at http://lifechurch.tv when I find it difficult to make it to Sunday morning worship. This past month I've been following a series there. Five Easy Steps to Wreck Your Life. Although, for the previous three weeks I've attended worship services on Sunday morning, I've been downloading the lifechurch sermons to watch as a devotional with Paul. This week's message really touched my heart. How to Become Dissatisfied. Pastor Craig approaches this series with the attitude of someone worldly and is being sarcastic to get the message across. He says at one point how difficult and awkward it is for him to do it this way. He says he feels led by God to do so because it seems that many, even Jesus followers, are caught up in a worldly attitude. It's a very convicting series and this last sermon has really convicted. I cry out to the Lord in forgiveness of this attitude and repent. I refuse to allow satan to wreck my life, again! I'm a new being in Christ. Praise the Lord. Please join me in worship. Listen to this music video. It's what God put on my heart after hearing this message today.



1 comment:

  1. Love the sermon series and title! I'm not sure it would take me even five steps...

    Glad if Pastor Craig has ministered to you. I love the way God uses is people to get his message across in creative ways.

    Enjoy your week.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete