Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill-ins [10/30/2009]

 


ffi

To participate in Friday Fill-ins
click the above image to see
"the blog" and get started.

1. It was a dark and stormy night, so, I watched the clouds roll by.

2. There was a crowd near the book return, so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, rushing in.

4. Call of the wild...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... don't wake the baby.

6. With my tricks and their treat I know they will give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with my honey, tomorrow my plans include working for a bit and Sunday, I want to go for a spin with my honey on our motorcycles in the afternoon after church!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy every minute of living out #7!! Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us dear friend and ENJOY your weekend.

    Blessings and love in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete