Sunday, October 18, 2009

Author of Salvation

My bloggy friend Lisa Shaw shared from her heart this morning about our Savior and the video below. I love the song. I was inspired by it to post. Please take a moment to visit Lisa. She's on fire for the LORD.

Psalm 13:5
But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.

Psalm 18:35
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.

Psalm 18:46
The LORD lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted.

John 4:42
Then they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard Him and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.”

Hebrews 5:9
In this way, God qualified him as a perfect High Priest, and he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him.

1 Timothy 4:10
For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Psalm 20:5
5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory and raise a victory banner in the name of our God. May the Lord answer all your prayers.


Listen closely to the words of the song. HE is mighty to save! God loves each and every one of us. It's because of this love HE sent a savior for us because we're so wretched without Jesus, our Savior, we would not make it to the Eternal Heaven. Have you accepted Jesus as your savior? If not, please check out this page to see what you can do to accept Christ's gift of salvation. It's a free gift, it has already been purchased with the blood of Jesus at Calvary. Jesus is standing at the door waiting for you to answer His call. He wishes that none should perish, not even you.


No comments:

Post a Comment