Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hope & Trust

Amidst the upheaval of recent events in my marriage I've been reconciled to God. That being said I'm having to relearn to trust the Lord in trusting my husband in our marriage.

My baby sister sent me this email this evening asking about a song to sing at church. She wanted my help in choosing a song. So, I shared with her one of my favorite Kari Jobe songs. At the end of the message I asked my sister what church she was singing at. She replied and shared what church... she actually is attending this church and helping in ministry there. She also shared what song she sang last. Hope Now by Addison Road.

The Lord whispered to my heart that this is the video I want you to post on your next blog post and He also gave me a piece of scripture to use. So, see below!

“ Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
      And whose hope is the LORD.
       (Jeremiah 17:7, NKJV)



I implore you to seek the Lord's hope & trust in the midst of your storms. He is a shelter in the time of need. Praise the Lord!

4 comments:

  1. The song is very gentle, I love it, it's like massaging my soul and inner personality. I would also recommend this one. -Angelita http://www.thumbuddyspecial.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, every time I try to listen to a video on your blog, there is already background music piping in from somewhere. I can't find the switch to shut it off. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Any ideas?

    Anyway, thinking of you this night, friend, as you bring your heart before our Father and lean into him as you place your settled confidence in his ability to heal you and help you walk the road of trust and hope.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly,

    I'm so sorry about the pain you've experienced in your marriage. God completely saved my marriage, though it was a painful process...one in which I've learned (and am still learning) to utterly trust HIM.

    May He grant abundant grace, comfort and peace to your heart in the midst of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly,

    My prayers are with you and for you and your marriage. I pray as you draw closer, ever closer to the LORD that your hope and trust in HIM will magnify even more. I pray for His hand of comfort, peace, wisdom and joy to rest with you.

    Love you and stay strong in the LORD.

    ReplyDelete