Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Life as it is



I find myself overwhelmed daily. God carries me through it. (Isaiah 40:11
He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young.) The warmth of His bosom and the feel, sound of His heartbeat are so comforting. He is my comfort and resting place. (Psalm 71:21 You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side. Psalm 94:19 In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.) My prayer O' Lord: Psalm 119:76 Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort, According to Your word to Your servant.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful revealing sharing unto the glory of our GOD.

    Blessings dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are finding the Lord carrying you through Kimberly.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete