Thursday, July 02, 2009

Daily Christian Quote -- Eternity & Justice

Daily Christian Quote

Justice is a temporary thing that must at last come to an end; but the conscience is eternal and will never die. ~Martin Luther

Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God is your refuge,
And underneath are the everlasting arms;
He will thrust out the enemy from before you,
And will say, ‘Destroy!’

Matthew 19:20-21
20 The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?"
21 Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."

Are you ready for Eternity? If not, I'd suggest you get ready!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    I'm so sorry about your hubby's job situation.

    Whenever I start feeling upset about potential changes, I always ask the Lord to open the doors HE wants open, and to close the doors that HE wants closed. And to give me peace, regardless.

    It all boils down to trusting God, doesn't it?

    Praying that HE accomplishes HIS will in your husband's job situation, Kimberly. Hang in there and hold on tight...to HIM.

    ReplyDelete