Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jesus Died!


I implore you to seek Christ as your Savior. If you listened to Pastor Paul Washer closely and you were touched, as I was and still am, then seek fellowship and a right life with Christ. You ask me "How"? I direct you to God's Simple Plan of Salvation. If you have not set foot in a Christ, Holy Bible centered church before or it has been a while; I suggest you seek one out. Talk to a Chris follower friend to seek help. If you don't have any Christ following friends then search for churches in your area and just go. If, when you walk into the church, they are not preaching from God's Holy Word then turn around and leave. It is not the right place. That is the sign of a God & Holy Spirit filled church. God's Word is spoken there!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...Oh my goodness...

    I have no other words.

    Thanks for the blessing.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete