Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grace

Romans 3:23-25
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished--

2 Corinthians 12:8-10
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMVxzEueJ6A

You'll have to go directly to the youtube video.
They have the embed option disabled.
It's an awesome start to any day!



1 comment:

  1. You're right...a beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace. I'm not familiar with this group.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete