Monday, January 12, 2009

I Adore You, O Lord!

1 Chronicles 29:10-12
10 Then David praised the Lord in the presence of the whole assembly:
   “O Lord, the God of our ancestor Israel, may you be praised forever and ever! 11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things. 12 Wealth and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and at your discretion people are made great and given strength.

The title says it all! I'm adding this video because the song is one of my favorites and I came across this video and it was powerful. Enjoy, praise & worship the Lord God.


2 comments:

  1. Holy Holy are You Lord! We so love You and appreciate You Lord. You are our everything! We adore You. We love You.


    Praise the LORD and thank you for sharing! This too is one of my favorites. We sing it at church and I sing it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song. Love worship dance. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete