Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Powerful








I love Kari Jobe. I have her 1st CD. I'm going to start collecting each CD that she makes as it is available. She's an incredible worship leader. Everytime I hear her sing and lead I feel the Holy Spirit moving in me and it makes me want to CRY out to the LORD GOD in praise to HIM. He's using her in a mighty way. This video display plays through four (4) of her videos. To get the full impact listen to ALL 4 of them. All together they're less than 20 minutes long. It's well worth the 18.5 minutes to watch & listen.

How is the Lord reaching out to you? Is he trying to speak to your heart? Don't ignore it! Let HIM in. Your heart will be renewed in HIM.

Psalm 51:9-11
9 Hide Your face from my sins,
And blot out all my iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

2 comments:

  1. I will listen to these. I think I'll buy her CD. I hear so many bloggers talk about her music. I do love the few songs I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with Kari's work, but will take a listen. Thanks for visiting the blog. Come any time. May God's presence and peace be your portion this Christmas season.

    ~elaine

    ReplyDelete