Sunday, November 09, 2008

Nowhere to Hide

Psalm 139:7-12, 23-24
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
       Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
       If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
       And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
     And Your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,”
       Even the night shall be light about me;
12 Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
       But the night shines as the day;
       The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
         Try me, and know my anxieties;
 24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
         And lead me in the way everlasting.

No matter how hard we try we are not able to hide from God. I pray that I am true to myself & the Lord and stop trying to hide. As it says in verse 23; Search me, O God, and know my heart. HE already knows me inside and out. I pray that I will accept that fact and just carry on my relationship with Him. I pray that for you too. Do you accept the fact that you are not able to hide from God?



2 comments:

  1. He does know you for He created you and He loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nichole. I guess I left that part out... The Lord left it open just for you to come and comment. (-;

    Praise God!

    ReplyDelete